Hurricane Hunters are special aircraft that fly into or around a tropical cyclone to gather information (or data). Hurricane Hunters are only used to study tropical cyclones in the northern Atlantic Ocean and northeastern Pacific Ocean.
- 53rd Weather Reconnaissance Squadron homepage
- 403rd Wing Homepage
- Air Weather Reconnaissance Association homepage
- NHC Reconnaissance data archive
- The NOAA Aircraft Operations Center homepage Archived 2007-02-10 at the Wayback Machine
- Navy Hurricane Hunters homepage
- VW-1 All Hands Alumni Association homepage Archived 2008-05-09 at the Wayback Machine